joi, 6 octombrie 2011

Fuck off , whore!


No , you don't no what it feels like so don't act like you do. Don't tell me you can relate and that things that will get better . I don't want to hear that you've been through the same thing and that I just need to get past it . Stop saying that you care when you don't , or trying to convince me that you won't tell anyone my secrets when you talk about me behind my back all of the time. Don't tell me to move on or try to find some new friends , because honestly , I don't want to fucking hear it . Yeah , I do know that there are people out there who are starving , orphaned , sick , impovershied and dying , and I do feel bad for them , but what the fuck does that they have with me ? Why don't you just let me dwell in my misery and fuck off?!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu