duminică, 2 octombrie 2011

Hey , you!


Hey you ,
Yes you . Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much , as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you . Stop hating your body, your face , your personality , your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you. And why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are . Smile. I'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it . My happiness will not depend on others anymore . I'm happy because I love who I am . I love my flaws . I love my imperfections . They make me me . And "me " is pertty amazing!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu